Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 30th, 2008

I just finished setting up this blogspot after finishing watching Stargate: Continuum! I was waiting for this day for a long time! Yes, lame, but who cares! I was disappointed with some aspects of the movie, but overall it was way better than Stargate: The Ark of Truth. I have to keep in mind that that movie summed up the tenth and final season of Stargate: SG-1 (FYI).

Countdown to the new school year. Having a good summer. Spending it family and my girlfriend, Heidi. Yes, a girlfriend. She and I met back in May.

Football starting up soon. Looking forward to that!

Doing the Mart thing, as well! Pretty much working full-time during the summer! Will have to cut that down come end of August.

Now, it is 2:34 a.m. Must be nuts setting up a blog at this hour. Anyhoo, until next time.

HD

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Welcome to the blogging world Darryl!! I look forward to lots of blogs from you!!
XOXO
Heidi